The care and protection of children, young people and adults involved in Church activities is the responsibility of everyone who participates in the life of the Church.
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk
The Safeguarding Policy for the Parish of Wyke Regis, All Saints with St Edmund can be read by CLICKING HERE
If you are concerned……..
that someone you know is at risk of, or is being abused, or presents a risk to others, please seek advice from a Safeguarding Adviser or if necessary report the matter to the Local Authority Social Care Services or the Police without delay.
Local contacts available to speak to if you have concerns:
Parish Safeguarding Officers
All Saints Church
Jan Hudson 01305 788882
St Edmunds Church
Caro Elliott 07866 512318
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor
Local Authority Social Services
Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
Tel: 01202 228866